Ostara’s experienced and adaptable grant consultants have raised more than $30 million over the past decade and supported the work of more than 115 nonprofits with custom-built grant research, strategy, writing, and assessments. We approach grants with:
Intention – Successful grantseeking is more than submitting copy-and-paste proposals. We carefully identify the right prospects for you, tailor our proposals to each funding opportunity, and work with you to position your organization as competitively as possible.
Integration – We take a holistic approach to grantwriting that creates alignment between grant revenue and your strategic operating, program, or campaign goals.
Insights – We ensure leaders can make data-driven decisions about grants, programs, and growth. We go beyond dollars raised and highlight the far-reaching benefits of effective grantseeking.
We can build your organization’s capacity to pursue and secure grant funding through:
- Grant prospect research
- Grant readiness assessments
- Grant calendar and workplan building
- Letters of intent, proposal, and report writing for private and public grant opportunities
- Creation of budgets, logic models, program plans, or other documents to support grants
- Proposal editing
- Institutional relationship building
- Coaching on grant strategy
- Grantwriting and coaching to support campaigns
- Federal grant proposal writing
- Sponsorship or corporate giving planning or coaching
Please note: Ostara adheres to the American Grant Writers’ Association’s code of ethical standards, and bills on an hourly basis for grantwriting services, regardless of the outcome of the grant proposal itself.