Whether your organization is launching its first campaign or you’ve had successful campaigns in the past, preparation is as important as executing the campaign itself. We help you build a clear strategy that aligns your resources and builds community support – critical steps towards achieving an impactful, cost-effective and successful campaign.
Ostara offers comprehensive campaign counsel in three stages:
Is everyone on the same page? We meet with your senior leadership to build a shared understanding of the campaign purpose, timeline, process, and roles of each person involved in the effort.
Are you ready to launch a campaign? Ostara performs honest and straightforward campaign readiness assessments, both internally and externally. This process includes full review of your development activities, individual and institutional donor pool, organizational strengths and weaknesses, and infrastructure. We also conduct stakeholder interviews, develop a case for support, and complete grant research targeted to campaign goals.
Are you planning your efforts for maximum success? Throughout the silent, public, and wrap-up phases of a campaign, Ostara provides strategic counsel as well as hands on support for all development activities related to campaign success.
Our campaign services include the following:
- On the ground support to improve challenges identified in feasibility, because we know that a thriving annual fund operation is the crucial foundation that generates the donors necessary for a successful campaign. This can include assistance with appeals, events, operational grants, a database refresh, and many more types of support.
- Close collaboration with your staff and board to set achievable goals, and together we build a comprehensive campaign plan, including a campaign budget and timeline with key benchmarks and goals, and clear methods to track progress.
- Stakeholder engagement and cultivation so that your organization can achieve lasting sustainability.
- Generation of strategic moves as well as provide tactical support along the way, including topics such as board and committee guidance, institutional funding strategy and implementation, campaign communications materials, cultivation and solicitation training, events, donor recognition, and more.
- When the campaign wraps up, we’ll help you transition your newfound campaign strength into long-lasting, sustainable results for your overall fundraising needs.